My goal is to keep posting awesome things that I experienced on any given day, or just awesome things that exist. How this started and the inspiration behind it is explained in my first Awesome of the Day post.
I have no idea where the day went, but I am proud to bring you today’s list of awesome things. But first, some moments of actual-ass gratitude:
- Work flew by today and I enjoyed myself.
- Edwin’s bloodwork came back and he was dehydrated for some reason…and just fat. So he’s ok.
- I’m home and warm and cozy right now.
Here’s the awesome:
12. Friggin’ holiday lights! I don’t consider myself a holiday person, but dang, I love pretty shiny things. This is in Breckenridge. When I first split with my ex-husband, I moved a few miles out of town had to go through Breckenridge to get to work, often in the middle of the night. It was so dark on either side of town, and I was feeling like emotional dogshit, but these lights always made me feel better. Going to see them with friends years later created new memories…Awesome!
13. Wildlife encounters where no one gets hurt. I was driving back from a mountain bike ride with a good friend the day after Thanksgiving and got to see a whole bunch of elk crossing in little groups. Happy to be a part of this awesome traffic jam!
14. I didn’t want to work out today, but I worked out anyway.